lost ark, Amazon’s popular action RPG MMO received a major update this Wednesday called ‘Under The Arkesian Sun’.
The new update brings everything from bug fixes to new events and a pet ranch to the game.
Event Guardians return to Arkesia in this update. According to the developers:
“Enjoy a fun twist on Guardian Raids, where you’ll hunt down three Guardians (alone or with a group) in an arena with Balance Scale applied. To participate, you must have a combat level of 50 or higher and an item level of 250 or higher. Your goal is to attack the event guardian to drop buffs, which stack up to three times. The buffs will increase damage output by a colossal amount. After defeating all three Guardians, the tokens will drop into a reward chest, which can be claimed once per day per character. Event Guardian Tokens can be spent at an Event Vendor, which has a variety of valuable rewards to be earned each week.”
Pet Ranch is a new location that players can visit located in the Stronghold. Here you can let your pets play and become stronger companions.
According to the developers:
“Pets can be upgraded to Legendary by maxing out pet experience and spending pet growth tokens, which can be obtained by trading jam cookies. Once a pet has been upgraded to legendary, various features are unlocked. Legendary pets are given a powerful (random) ability, and at random intermittent intervals, one of 3 effects granted by the ability will be applied to you while in combat. There are 6 pet skills that can be randomly unlocked and switched between them.”
You can read all about pets and the new location at Pet Ranch Lost Ark Academy.
Maharaka Festival – Blooming Mokokos
A new Maharaka Festival continues. Players must collect as many Maharaka leaves as possible and can exchange them for in-game rewards. According to the developer:
“This month, the ongoing Maharaka festival will add a new activity: Blooming Mokokos. It takes place every two hours in Maharaka Paradise, you receive gold by finding Mokokos in bloom. The more Mokokos you find, the better your chances!
New updates to the in-game store, available until September 28, include:
- Neon wingsuit armor and weapon skins
- Wingsuit Bike Selection Chest
- Spring Dream Weapons
- Shiba Inu Pet
- Hippodrome Fortress Decorations
Reactivated Powerpasses that were previously available in the store. Until September 7, a 25% discount on Powerpasses will be available. If the account’s highest item level is upgraded due to a purchased Powerpass, the following restrictions will apply to the account for 72 hours:
- I can’t receive Gold billing email
- Can’t send mail with gold attached
- Unable to send mail with attachments
- Cannot send currency during 1:1 trading
- Items cannot be offered during 1:1 trading
- Items cannot be purchased or registered on the market.
- You may not buy, bid, or list items on the Auction House
- Cannot participate in a loot auction
- Can’t buy crystals
- Increased purchase limit for growth support packs from 1 to 3 per list.
- Updated special card packs, growth support packs, and other monthly resets
- Added a new daily login reward track.
- Gold earned from Una tokens no longer comes in the form of coins.
NOTABLE BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue that prevented new accounts from accessing Global Chat.
- Fixed an issue that caused the chat mode indicator to not reflect the correct color of the respective chat.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the suggested content panel from appearing as a clickable button in the Express Event menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some items from moving as expected in the “Heart of Tortoyk” dungeon.
- Fixed an issue that caused Founder’s Pack add-on skins to be bound to characters instead of the roster.
- Fixed an issue that caused Hell Legion Raid achievements to not appear in the Legion Raid section.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong icon to display for a warrior hairstyle.
- Fixed an issue that caused the speech bubble displayed over an NPC in South Vern to disappear too quickly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the due date and time to display incorrectly on multiple items.
- Fixed a variety of localization issues.
The Under the Arkesian Sun update is now available.