Some key features of New Tales from the Borderlands include:
- The underdog story of three lovable losers – Decide the fate of the altruistic scientist Anu, her ambitious brother Octavio, and the ferocious frog shooter Fran. With nothing to lose and everything to gain, you’ll make your way through this exciting five-part story.
- An Extraordinary Cinematic Adventure – The Borderlands aren’t just home to Vault Hunters, psychopaths, and CEOs of weapons corporations; they are full of downtrodden and fearless civilians trying to get ahead. With a host of new and returning faces, this unforgettable story is sure to delight fans new and old.
- Your choices shape the result: The choices you make determine how your story ends in unexpected ways. Whether it’s Anu’s vision of a universe that sells more than weapons, Octavio’s dreams of fame and fortune, or Fran’s icy plan for revenge, his success or failure is up to you.
Pre-order to get the Adventure Capital Pack, which includes cosmetics for Anu, Octavio, and Fran, 10,000 in-game currency, and an in-game FL4K Vaultlander collectible! The game will be released in two editions, which include additional digital content, allowing players to select the option that is right for them:
- Standard Edition (digital only) for $59.95 AUD.
- Deluxe Edition (Digital + Physical) for $79.95 AUD, which also includes Tales from the Borderlands.
New Tales from the Borderlands will be released this year on October 21 for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.