The Sumeru Rose, a new cooking ingredient, is a Sumeru staple in Genshin Impact. With the latest 3.0 update, players can access the new region to discover new enemies, locations, and items. However, what makes the Rose of Sumeru so coveted is its potential with respect to certain dishes.
The good thing is that players won’t have to worry about finding this ingredient, as it is abundant in the region from which it derives its name. This purple flower can be found throughout the newest area of Genshin Impact.
Finding Sumeru Rose in Genshin Impact will not be too difficult
While Sumeru roses are more recently available throughout the region, there are a few places where the flower is more abundant. Here are a couple of places for true Sumeru Rose cultivation:
- vanarana: Stick to the various paths that lead through Vanarana. Lining them is a bouquet of Sumeru Roses.
- Ardravi Valley: This is an area where players can find Sumeru Roses everywhere. They are tall, short, and can even be collected around Vimara Village.
- Ashvan Kingdom: Head to Caravan Ribat, Dahri Ruins, or Apam Woods in this area of Sumeru to find plenty of Sumeru Roses to take.
Sumeru Roses can be found almost anywhere in Sumeru, so players should search for the purple flower even outside of the recommended areas. However, players should be warned not to respawn for two to three server days after they have been obtained.
That said, there is a way around this. Players can jump into a friend’s world and pluck more flowers there. As long as the friend doesn’t have all of them in their own world, there will be more Sumeru Roses to collect.
How to use Sumeru Roses in Genshin Impact
Sumeru Roses have no effect on their own. They must be included in a cooking recipe as one of the main ingredients to be useful. There are quite a few recipes that they can be used in.
Here are some items that require Sumeru Roses to craft:
- dendrocide potion: Requires a Sumeru Rose, 100 Mora, and a Crystal Core.
- Essential Forest Oil: Requires a Sumeru Rose, a Lizard Tail and 100 Blackberry.
- sugar spray bait: 10 Sugardew Bait can be made by combining a Sumeru Rose with a Harra Fruit.
- Lambad Fish Roll: Requires a Sumeru Rose and a Fish.
- salty jungle: Requires a Sumeru Rose, two Minta and two Zaytun Peaches.
The best way to use Sumeru Roses may be to cook some bait and go fishing. Since only one flower is required to craft Sugardew Bait, a 2-star fishing bait, players can easily use it in a body of water.
Any staple fish caught with the Sugardew bait can be cooked with another Sumeru Rose to create the Lambad Fish Roll. This food restores 10% of maximum HP plus an additional 1200 points of health.